ILNJ serves individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD), which encompasses a variety of diagnoses and those who may require behavioral supports and medical oversight. When it is no longer possible for a person with a developmental disability to remain living at home, we help the family make other living arrangements that best meet the individual’s needs. Individuals who receive residential services may be required to contribute toward the cost from their disability benefits or other personal resources.
Group homes that feature on-site, 24-hour staffing and serve the individual and several roommates.
Supervised apartments, where an individual lives with a roommate and receives 24-hour support from staff living nearby.
Safe, secure, and therapeutically supportive homes for adults with complex and diverse disabilities offer:
- 24 Hour On-Site Staffing
- Registered Nurse (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Supports
- Behavioral Specialist Supports
- Community Based Fully Accessible Homes
- Adaptive Equipment On-Site
- A Transportation Network to Ensure Access to School, Employment, Recreation & Social Activities